vineri, 20 mai 2011

Selam aleykum

Besmallah. Bine ati venit pe blogul meu. Aceasta este prima mea postare si inshallah nu si ultima. Scopul acestui blog este de a imparasi cu ceilati frati si surori in islam emotiile, senzatiile si informatiile pe care le aflu despre islam. Inshallah experienta mea sa fie de ajutor noilor convertitilor. 



Besmwllah. Welcome to the blog. This is my first post and inshallah not the last one. I made this blog to share with my brothers and sisters in Islam the emotion, feelings and information that I know about Islam. Inshallah, I hope my experience will be helpful for new converts. 


PS: I prefer to post in English too because I want more people to can read and understand my posts. Some of information that I will post, inshallah, will be taken from others Islamic web page but some of my post I will wrote. I am not an English native speaker and I am apologizing for the mistakes that I will make it. :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu